Friday, May 8, 2009

Term is over and I did good!

Well the term is over, grades are posted and I did good. An A in creative writing and a B in intro to photography. Overall I feel good and I'm glad it's over. I have about 2 weeks off then here comes summer term.
I'm looking at another camera, a Canon or maybe Sony. The Sony SLR has a lot going on. I like to be different. I went with the Olympus instead of Canon or Nikon. I did have a Canon XTI and it was great, but again I like to be diferent and use a camera most people wouldn't consider because they go with the herd.
I slept better last night then I have in days. It was wonderful. Even Spooky didn't wake me as she usually does at the crack of dawn.
Just hanging out working on my novel and playing video games both on my PC and PS2. It's nice to just do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment