Saturday, May 2, 2009

It's all about the dream

I returned to college at 46 and discovered it was not much different from when I went in my early twenties. I use a laptop or desktop for writing instead of an electric typewriter or word processor. Everyone is younger and many of them act as though they don't want to be there. Hey, don't screw up your education. It's not as though you can try it out decide you don't like it and then return you think you need the education. There are consequences to those actions.
I write and hope to be published one day. I also got into photography, I love the Olympus line of SLR cameras. For the money they can't be beat. They have amazing features and their lenses are by far the very best. My E-520 is like an extra appendage, it goes with me everywhere and has never let me down. You should check out the Olympus line. Here is the direct link to their SLRs: http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_digital_slr.asp
So no matter what you want to do in life remember it's all about living the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment